Great for all EMS Clinicians. Two main compartments and three external pockets allow superior organization of large amounts of BLS and ALS equipment. The hybrid design can be worn as a back pack or side sling,or carried by hand.
STYLE # G11034: RE, BK, or E
Suggested Retail Price: $265. $299 BBP
Dimensions: H: 22” x W: 17” x D: 8”
Weight: 5.7 lbs.
• Foam-lined construction maintains pack shape and protects contents
• Fully adjustable hook-&-loop shelving can be custom-configured to individual preference and equipment needs
• Stow-away padded shoulder straps offer back-pack and side-carry options
• QuickZip access to main compartment
• Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools, IV and airway equipment
• Designed to carry StatPacks® drug module, QuickRoll intubation kit, and IV module
• LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
• Available in Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant material (red)
• Available Colors: Red, Black, and Red EPO (BBP Resistant fabric)
I am a physician and also First responder-work with equestrian teams and search and rescue. I find the pack excellent and just what i need in terms of weight and volume and easy access.
-R. Turco from Portland, OR
I can keep all of my field gear at the ready without having to carry a big bag with all the stuff I need to jump on a rig to run calls. I have used the drug module and the IV roll and have had only good experiences with this equipment. The gear I use keeps me and my equipment organized in situations where organization is lacking.